You have received this e-mail because our records indicate that you signed up for a free subscription to House Calls either through a promotion on an affiliate website, by subscribing to one of New Market Health's print newsletters, or by visiting our website and signing up. If you'd like to end your House Calls e-letter subscription, please follow the instructions listed at the end of each e-mail.
If you enjoy House Calls…make sure you add our email address to your address book so you can easily contact us if you need to and to ensure smooth delivery of your newsletters. It only takes a few minutes…use the following link for easy step-by-step instructions for your specific email program: http://www.besthealthnutritionals.com/blog/email-whitelist-instructions
We have a strict anti-spam policy! We know how important your privacy is to you so we guarantee that we will NEVER sell your e-mail address. Please also note...you can remove yourself from our list at any time. We supply a link at the bottom of each e-mail to manage your subscription to the House Calls e-letter. We also provide you with a mailing address, phone number and e-mail address to contact us if you have any problems.
- Even though it's not fatal, irritable bowel syndrome can make life just about unbearable for people who suffer from it.
- According to the research, which was published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology, caffeine has the ability to target and kill abnormal cells that have been damaged by UV rays.
- It's bad enough that Big Pharma has brainwashed Americans into thinking they need a prescription drug every time they get sick – now the billion-dollar giants are going after healthy people, too.
- A long-term study sponsored by the Slone Epidemiology Center at Boston University showed that women who drank more sugar-sweetened drinks were at greater risk of developing diabetes.
- A study has found that lycopene, an antioxidant, can cut the building up of plaque that leads to atherosclerosis.
- New research shows that a simple vitamin regimen can help you prevent age-related macular degeneration.
- How many elderly patients are diagnosed with dementia each year that are really just taking too many-or the wrong-medications?
- If you're over 75 years old and some doctor is still trying to give you a PSA screening for prostate cancer, get a second opinion – fast.
- If you enjoy the House Calls e-letter, please make sure to add this new address to your “friends” list or to “whitelist” it if necessary. By doing this you’ll also ensure smooth delivery of your newsletters. It only takes a few minutes...use this link for easy step-by-step instructions for your specific email program. We have a strict anti-spam policy! We...
- Your e-mail address has been successfully added to the House Calls list. Thank you for your interest in House Calls. You should receive your first House Call within the next few days. If you enjoy the House Calls e-letter, please make sure to add this new address to your “friends” list or to “whitelist” it if necessary. By doing this...
- A new study demonstrates how the flu jumps from one person to another through dry air.
- Now, the organization charged with protecting our health has finally decided to do something about the abuse of prescription opioids, such as Vicodin and OxyContin.
- Good dietary habits begin at home, according to a new study from the University of California at Los Angeles. And if you don't eat well, don't expect your kids to, either.
- Case in point, the FDA announced with much fanfare recently that it was implementing new measures to prevent the contamination of the blood thinner heparin.
- Welcome to the archives for the Health Revelations newsletter. Issues are archived by month, and you can view them online or download and print them as PDF documents.
- A recent survey found that the older people get, the happier they are-America's seniors are even happier than young folks.
- A new study has found that these foods are often loaded with phosphorous, which can be deadly if you have advanced kidney disease.
- If you think you're doing a healthy thing wiping down your counters, doorknobs and appliances with those antibacterial wipes, research shows you need to reconsider.