- Why are BestHealth Nutritionals brand vitamins and supplements better than other brands?
- What are the dosage requirements?
- Does BestHealth Nutritionals offer bulk or lot discount pricing for buying levels?
- What should I do when the package or seals are broken?
- Can I return unused portions of product if I am not satisfied?
- Should I check with my doctor before I take these nutrients?
- Do you offer gift certificates for these products?
- How can I cancel my AutoDelivery Service?
- If I eat properly, do I need to take vitamins?
- When is the best time to take supplements?
- Why can't I take one pill a day to get everything I need?
- Why is there a cancer or reproductive health warning on the product?
- What is our customer's most preferred method of shipping?
- Which shipping methods are available and when will my order arrive?
- In what states does BestHealth Nutritionals collect sales tax?
- How to cancel browser push notifications
QUESTION: Why are BestHealth Nutritionals brand vitamins and supplements better than other brands?
ANSWER: BestHealth Nutritionals' formulations were created using the latest scientific studies as the basis for the types of ingredients and the amounts that go into our products. Many companies use only trace amounts of the ingredients used in much higher quantities in scientific studies. But, along with Dr. Inglis’ expertise, BestHealth works hard to make sure you're getting the right amounts of the ingredients, making it worth the time and money you invest in your health. Plus, we stand behind each and every one of our products with Dr. Inglis' Anytime Guarantee—meaning you can return ANY product, ANY time, for ANY reason if you aren’t 100% satisfied. No questions asked.
QUESTION: What are the dosage requirements?
ANSWER: Each supplement will have different dosages, which are included on the label for each product. Customers are asked to follow label instructions unless otherwise directed by their physician.
QUESTION: Does the company offer bulk or lot discount pricing for buying levels?
ANSWER: Bulk discount pricing is available for licensed health professionals interested in distributing BestHealth products to their patients. This pricing is only for professionals in the U.S. and not intended for commercial re-sale. For more information, please call us at 1-800-913-2592.
QUESTION: What should I do when the package or seals are broken?
ANSWER: Should your package arrive damaged or tampered with, do not take the supplements. Simply fill out the return form included in your purchase and enter a reason for each item being returned and enclose the return form with your merchandise. Affix the pre-addressed return shipping label, located on the reverse side of the packing slip, on a securely packaged carton. Please call us at 1-800-913-2592 or 443-353-4354 if you have any questions. We will be happy to replace it for you.
QUESTION: Can I return the unused portion of the product if I am not satisfied?
ANSWER: Yes. You may return the unused portion of the product AT ANY TIME, for any reason. You will be refunded the full cost of the product price. To return an unopened box of products, simply write REFUSE-RETURN TO SENDER on the package and give back to the postal service.
Otherwise please follow these instructions:
- Place any unopened* BestHealth Nutritionals bottles you wish to return in a box.
- Insert a note with your full name and email address so your account can be located.
- Write the following on the front of the box:
BestHealth Nutritionals Returns
1900 Industrial Park Rd
FEDERALSBURG MD 21632
Arrange for the box to be shipped with a postal carrier like UPS, Fed-Ex, or the USPS.
Please allow 14-21 business days for any refunds to be processed.
QUESTION: Should I check with my doctor before I take these nutrients?
ANSWER: As with any change to your diet, we recommend you speak with your health care professional before starting any new nutritional program.
QUESTION: Do you offer gift certificates for these products?
ANSWER: Not at this time.
QUESTION: How can I cancel my AutoDelivery Service?
ANSWER: To cancel your AutoDelivery Service at any time, please click here.
QUESTION: If I eat properly, do I need to take vitamins?
ANSWER: Most of us don't get sufficient levels of all the nutrients needed to keep our bodies functioning at optimal levels. Notice we said OPTIMAL levels. You certainly can get by on less than perfect nutrition, but you won't feel and perform your best. Our modern lifestyles include less fresh food and more processed ones, which are often depleted of important nutrients. Supplements are an easy way to add on that extra level of nutrition we might be missing. But remember, supplements are just that—an addition to, not a replacement for—what you are already eating.
QUESTION: When is the best time to take supplements? Can they be taken together?
ANSWER: Here at BestHealth Nutritionals, we designed our supplements to be compatible with each other AND with your active lifestyle. They can be taken together. Unless otherwise stated on the bottle, the supplements can be taken whenever it is most convenient to you. It's best if they are taken at the same time each day. If you take them on an empty stomach and experience any sort of digestive discomfort, you can try splitting them up evenly throughout the day with meals.
QUESTION: Why can't I take one pill a day to get everything I need?
ANSWER: Although many companies might try to convince you that you can get a whole day's worth of vitamins in one tablet, in reality that's not possible. Think of all the vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, herbs, and other components that can make you healthier, and you'll realize there is no way to fit them into one tablet. There is also a finite amount of nutrients that can be absorbed at once, which is why many of our products are designed to be taken more than once a day.
QUESTION: Why is there a cancer or reproductive health warning on the product?
ANSWER: You may see the following label on our product(s):
"PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm."
In the State of California there exists what is referred to as "Proposition 65." Proposition 65 is the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. Any company that operates in California, sells products in California, or manufactures products that may be sold in or brought into California is subject to Proposition 65. Since our products are sold in California, Proposition 65 applies to us.
Proposition 65 requires warning labels on any product that may contain any of 600-plus elements that the California Air Resources Board considers a carcinogen or a reproductive toxicant. These elements include lead, brass, PVC, and a multitude of other everyday elements.
Many of the elements listed under Proposition 65 are common everyday items—including naturally occurring elements such as lead, that often exist in trace amounts in nutritional ingredients as a result of the soil where they are grown. The list of elements keeps changing and is periodically updated. Elements are added to the list, some elements are removed. It is excessively difficult to keep track of the changing list of elements.
There are penalties for not complying with Proposition 65. Failure to label products may result in a civil penalty of $2,500 per day. If a company's product is sold or is purchased outside the State of California and brought into California, the company may still be found in violation.
Various trade organizations have issued notices to manufacturers warning of Proposition 65 and its implications. Included in the warnings were suggested methods of protection from Proposition 65 litigation and violations. Protection requires warning consumers about the possibility of dangers from products. A warning label as the one we use is considered to comply with warning consumers.
The label does not necessarily indicate our products will cause you to contract cancer or reproductive harm if used as designed.
For more information about Proposition 65 visit the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment, and for a list of elements listed under Proposition 65 visit: http://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html
QUESTION: What is our customer's most preferred method of shipping?
ANSWER: Our Auto-Delivery Service is the easiest and most cost-effective way to receive our supplements.
Save over $83 a year, plus today's low price is guaranteed to never go up when you select Auto-Delivery Service.
Most people feel the fullest benefit of nutritional supplements after two to three months. Auto-Delivery Service is a fast and easy way to ensure you get the most from everything BestHealth Nutritionals has to offer by ensuring you have a fresh, steady supply of what you need each month.
When you select this FREE service, we'll get your first shipment out to you as quickly as possible. Then, as soon as your initial supply runs out, we'll automatically ship out a fresh supply and charge the same credit card you provide today. That way you will have a new bottle ready to go each month just before you run out. No forms, no phone calls, and no last-minute express orders.
And, as a thank you for enrolling in our Auto-Delivery Service, we will guarantee you today's low price—never a penny more. PLUS we'll pay the shipping on every single supply—a savings of over $83 a year!
It's truly the best deal we have to offer:
- Convenient automatic delivery. With Auto-Delivery Service, you'll never worry about running out of your favorite products. Each month you'll receive a fresh supply delivered to your doorstep right when you need it.
- Free shipping! We'll pay shipping on every bottle, a savings of over $83 a year.
- Low price guarantee. Once you're enrolled, the price you pay for your products today is guaranteed never to go up.
- Flexible delivery. You can change the frequency of your charges and deliveries at any time, or adjust the number of bottles. If you'd prefer to receive 1 bottle every 6 weeks instead of 4, just let us know. If you'd prefer to have your credit card charged on the 10th of every month, give us a call. We can even work around your travel plans...spending a few months at your summer home? Give us your alternate address and we'll take care of the rest. Call us any time and we'll make sure each order arrives to best suit your needs!
- Pay as you go. Many companies make you pay upfront to qualify for free shipping. But with BestHealth Nutritionals, you'll only be charged every 25 days. This allows just enough time to get your order processed and out the door, so you get it right when you need it. Of course, if this schedule doesn't work for you, just give us a call after your first shipment and we can adjust it to whatever date or frequency you'd like.
- No strings attached. You can cancel your Auto-Delivery Service at any time and for any reason with no obligation by clicking here.
QUESTION: Which shipping methods are available and when will my order arrive?
EXPRESS SHIPPING: You’ll be given the option to upgrade to Express Shipping during checkout, for the price of $30.00. Customers anywhere in the U.S. should receive their order within 4–5 business days—guaranteed. Express Shipping is available for Auto-Delivery Service orders—it will be applied to your first shipment only. We’re sorry, but Express Shipping is not available to other countries at this time. Express Shipping is also unavailable to P.O. Boxes in any country.
STANDARD SHIPPING: We offer $6.95 flat rate shipping on all orders delivered within the U.S. Orders placed online are processed within 3 business days via USPS Priority Mail. Orders should arrive within 7–10 business days. (Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam can take 10–20 days with Standard Shipping.)
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to countries outside the continental United States and U.S. territories.
QUESTION: In what states does BestHealth Nutritionals collect sales tax?
ANSWER: BestHealth Nutritionals is required to collect sales tax on items sold to customers in certain states.
Sales tax is generally calculated on the total selling price of each item. Depending upon the state’s tax laws, the total selling price of the item may include shipping and handling charges.
Although tax is not required to be collected in states where BestHealth Nutritionals is not registered, this does not necessarily mean the transaction is not subject to sales tax. Purchases may be subject to use tax which must be remitted directly to the state by the customer purchasing the item. Purchases are not exempt from sales tax solely because they are purchased on the internet, by catalog or by other remote means. Please contact the tax authorities in your state for additional information about your responsibilities for remitting use tax. Links to all the states’ tax administrative agencies can be found at https://www.taxadmin.org/state-tax-agencies.
Please note that amount of estimated tax appearing on an order may differ from the sales taxes ultimately charged at the time of credit card authorization.
A sales tax rate calculator can accessed from the link below. You should use the Use Tax rate when calculating the tax to include on your order payment. If you are unsure if the product you are purchasing is taxable, please contact Customer Service. Please note that we do not own or control information contained on this website and we are merely providing the link for your convenience.
Alabama Tax Disclosure: NewMarket Health Products, LLC has collected the Simplified Sellers Use Tax on transaction(s) for Alabama customers. The tax will be remitted on the customer’s behalf to the Alabama Department of Revenue. The company’s Alabama account number is R009720752.
NEW ZEALAND TAX INFORMATION:
NewMarket Health Products, LLC is registered for GST in New Zealand and is therefore required to charge tax on items sold to New Zealand customers. The GST rate in effect in New Zealand is 15%. NewMarket Health Products, LLC's GST registration number is 131-104-103.
How to cancel browser push notifications
How to remove notifications in Google Chrome
- Click the menu icon (the three dots in the upper right corner of the browser).
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down the page that opens and click Advanced.
- Among the options, go to Site Settings.
- Open Notifications.
- Under Allow, click the three-dot icon next to the address of the website from which you do not want to receive notifications.
- Select Block.
How to remove notifications in Firefox
- Click the menu icon (the three horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the browser).
- Select Options.
- In the menu on the left, click Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to Permissions.
- Next to Notifications, click the Settings… button.
- To turn off all notifications, click the Remove All Websites button below the list of resources.
- To stop receiving notifications from a specific site, click Allow next to its address and select Block from the drop-down list.
How to remove notifications in Safari
- Pull down the Safari menu, and select Preferences.
- Go to Websites.
- Click Notifications.
- To disable all notifications, press Cmd+A (Ctrl+A if using Windows), and remove them by clicking the button at the bottom of the list.
- To prevent a specific site from sending you notifications, select it in the list and click Deny.
How to remove notifications in Microsoft Edge
- Click the menu icon (the three dots in the upper right corner of the browser).
- Select Settings.
- Click the View advanced settings icon (with three horizontal lines).
- Click the Manage permissions button under Website Permissions.
- To turn off all notifications, click Clear all to the right above the list.
- To prevent a specific site from sending you notifications, select it in the list and deactivate Notifications using the toggle.
How to remove notifications in Opera
- Click the settings icon in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Scroll down the menu and select Go to browser settings.
- In the menu on the left, click Advanced.
- Click the Privacy & Security tab.
- Select Site Settings.
- Open Notifications.
- Under Allow, click the three dots icon next to the address of the website from which you do not want to receive notifications.
- Select Block.